April 28, 2011

After Sunset..

Last Sunset..


So, today is the last day I'm writing this blog.. Since this is a travel blog, there's no point to keep on writing after coming back home. Well, I'm at home now and I'm writing, but I just wanted to let everyone know there won't be more texts. It has been nice to write this blog and even nicer to go through all the things I've been writing about. I enjoyed (almost) every moment of these holidays and I would love to visit KhaoLak again.. Hope one day I can..:)

Yesterday I was way too tired to write anything.. The bus came to take us from hotel at 4:15.. in the morning. We thought it would come at 3am, so we woke up at 2 and went to the reception at 2:45. There we had breakfast.. We both got boxes with a sandwich, a banana, a mandarin.. and milk.:D Then the bus came and we drove to the airport.. By the way, the bus was kind of high, much higher than buses in Finland. Maybe like those in England, but with on floor.;o At the airport we had to wait..and wait..and wait.. and after all the waiting, and lil bit of shopping, we finally got into the plane. I'm not sure it's something to be happy about.. It's not so great to sit in the plane for 13 hours. This time the travel lasted longer, because we had to land in Sweden (Arlanda airport in Stockholm) first, even though we first flew almost over Helsinki. I don't understand what's the point of that.. Anyways, we stayed in Stockholm for one hour, not getting out of the plane while waiting.. Luckily it didn't take more than 45minutes to arrive in Finland, I mean from Sweden.^^ But after the flight, we had to continue our travel buy car.. An hour and half to reach home. Then it was time to give all the souvenirs to the family.. To go to sauna.. I kind of missed it after two weeks not going there.:D And when I finally went to sleep after midnight, I was feeling really strange, like drunk, because I was soooo tired. Anyways, this morning I woke up at 8 o'clock, because I had to go to school to get some papers that I should send to some universities..:P

However.. I would like to thank everyone reading this blog. I know it's maybe lil bit boring, but I'm glad if you read it anyways.:D Thanks to all the super nice people in Thailand also, from you I got lots of good memories, a new attitude towards life and people.. and a big smile on my face.:) And..last but not least.. Thanks to my Mom, who took me for this trip, I could never had a better present.. I will always remember this travel, because memories are something no one can take away from me.. Thailand, I'll be back!:D Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment