April 12, 2011

Day Two - Spicy Welcome Toast


Another day behind! All I can say is.. What a day! Even though I start getting used to being here.:)
But I can still feel the time difference.. This morning I woke up at 5am local time and felt completely awake.. It took maybe an hour to fall asleep, just to wake up again at 8 o'clock, feeling more tired. And, as I'm not really a morning person, it was quite hard to decide what to have for breakfast, since there were a lot of things to choose.. Bacon.. Eggs.. Fruits.. Yoghurt.. Toasts.. Etc.:D
After breakfast we walked to the city center again, for a some kind of welcome/info thing (there weren't so many people with us, actually just 2 other tourists), where they were telling some things that are good to know when staying in Thailand.. For example, here people are very optimistic and always smiling, and even if they don't understand what you're telling them, they're just smiling and telling ”yes, yes”.. I've noticed that.:D After the info we were taken to a hotel (not ours) to try diving in a swimming pool.. with masks, oxygen bottles and everything.. It was super cool and I really want to try it in the ocean. *_* No pictures of the diving lesson, because I'm too white.:D

When the diving school finished, we came back to hotel.. after buying some water & another internet card. ^^ Then it was a perfect moment for sunbathing.. Till it started to rain again.. Which was as soon as we got to the pool.. Nice.:D Then we just came back to our room and I started taking pictures on our balcony.. when I heard a loud ”MIAUUU” under our bungalow.. There was my new friend, who still doesn't have a name.. any ideas?:3
Miauuu! I need a name!:3

After the ”rain siesta” we went for a walk on the beach.. And saw some houses destroyed by tsunami.. It made me kind of sad..
A house after tsunami.. :(


And, before I even noticed, it was dinner time.. We went to our hotel's restaurant and took some chicken with curry.. and it was SUPER spicy!:o Now we're in our room again.. Soon going to sleep.. I'll write more tomorrow. Greetings from Mr.Gekko, too. :D


The opposite of my blog's name.. Thai sunset. :)

2 comments:

  1. So, you enjoying your trip??
    wow you had that spicy chicken, well i shld tell you that yesterday we too had chicken in our dinner, made by me and one friend of mine. Looks like you are now increasing your friends list from animal kingdom. Probably the next one i guess wold be a cute dog, then maybe a dolphin till you meet an elephant. :D

    well enjoy you stay my friend and be aware after reading my comments that, I wait for your each day experience of your trip to read at the end of the day here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup!! and try "BILLI MAUSI" a name for your new friend, as we call a CAT in hindi. :P :)

    ReplyDelete