April 09, 2011

Nervous? Not really. :)

Sawadee Ka! It means "Hello" in Thai.

In my other blog I told I'm not going to turn it into a travel blog, so I decided to start another one.. So, here goes! As you could probably guess, I'm going to travel to Thailand. I'm leaving there tomorrow with my Mom.. She's kindly taking me there, because I finally (after 4 years) finished my high school. I think it's the last mother&daughter travel, because I'm already 20 and don't know where I'm going to be after this summer.. ^^

As I already told, I'm not nervous before the journey, but of course excited.. How often do you get a chance to go for a 17-days-travel in Thailand? Tomorrow at this time.. Well, I'll be still in the plane, because the travel lasts 11 hours.. How am I going to survive? I'm kidding.. I'm sure it's not too hard.. Or I hope so. :D

Of course I'm going to miss my family.. My friends I wouldn't meet anyways, or so I think, because they are all living so far.. Or at least almost all of them. However, I miss them too. And then, my boyfriend.. He doesn't live in Finland, so usually we can only meet online every evening, except when we're both having holidays and have a chance to meet for real. Anyways, he's the person I'm going to miss the most (no offence to others).. Because of the time difference and the fact that I don't know if there's wireless connection or not.. Anyways I'm taking my laptop with me, so I can try if it works.  :)

Soon I should go to sleep, or at least I should TRY to sleep, because tomorrow's going to be a long day.. I'll write more in Thailand. Comments are welcome. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment