April 14, 2011

Day Four – Songkran continues


Today we've been here only four days, but it feels much longer.. I've already got used to the time difference.. and I'm missing my family.. friends.. and of course my boyfriend.. Wish they were all here.*_*

About this morning and afternoon I don't have that much to tell.. Only sunbathing, sunbathing and sunbathing..And the result is red skin.:D But in the evening we walked to the city center, once again, to find something to eat.. In a restaurant, of course, we didnt go for hunting.xD But while we were trying to find a nice restaurant, we saw a kind of aquarium full of little fishes.. They were called Doctor fishes, because.. I cant tell it or I start to feel ticklish.. We put our feet in that ”aquarium” and stayed like that for 20 minutes.. For that time the doctors were eating all the dead skin, to make the feet all soft and smooth.. But it really tickles!:D





Could you put your feet there?:D



After the foot massage we had dinner in a nice restaurant and walked back to our hotel.. Then we took our kites..or lanterns, whatever you want to call them.. and went to the beach. There all we had to do was to light a fire under them, so they'd fly like some hot air balloons.. It was part of the new year party at our hotel (that we didn't join because we were at the city center).. even though we were the only ones lighting the lanterns, it was beautiful.:)




Make a wish.. :)


I wanted to publish this yesterday but I couldn't, because there were some problems with the connection.. Btw I didn't take these photos..

No comments:

Post a Comment