April 17, 2011

Day Seven – Massage, very good price :D


Today it's our 7th day in Khaolak, which means we have 10 more days.. It's really nice to be here, this place is almost like my own personal paradise.. I'm telling ”almost” because something's missing.. Everything would be just perfect, if I had all my loved ones here.. My boyfriend, family, friends.. I know it's selfish to wish they're all here, maybe some of them wouldn't like to be here.:D I don't know who wouldn't, because it's nice, warm and beautiful, people are so nice too and everything's so.. amazing.:) Maybe it's the moon making me mad, it seems like it's fullmoon out there.. Is it?xP

Today, after breakfast and couple of hours of sunbathing, we were walking on the beach, but not swimming because of the huge waves.. Anyways, there we saw a little Thai Massage place (they're everywhere) and decided to finally try it.. It lasted an hour and cost about 7 euros, which is super cheap for a full body massage.. First I thought I can't stay there for one hour, but it really didn't feel so long time.. And the feeling after it was something I can't explain.. I felt I could fly.:D

At five o'clock we headed to the city center to a tailor who's making me a dress for my party (for finally finishing high school), I had to try the dress so he can be sure it fits.. It will be ready on Tuesday, then I'll take a picture of it and upload it here. :)

Now I have to stop writing, there's something wrong with my eyes, I can't see a word. ö.Ö Hope to see something tomorrow.:D I'm sorry for any mistakes, I can't see anything..

No comments:

Post a Comment