April 19, 2011

Day Nine - The Elephant Camp..

First, sorry for skipping day eight, there was nothing to tell, only same things we do every day.. Except booking an elephant ride for today. :D

So, today we woke up at seven, went for breakfast and a taxi and a guide were waiting for us at 8:40. The guide's name was Tiger, or so did he tell. He took us to the Elephant Camp.. A Finnish guide told before that they're treating elephants in bad way there.. But we didn't know we're going there, I mean when we booked the tour, and when we got there, it was too late to say we don't want to go in that place, because we paid already.. So, we went there, climbed on the elephant and tried to stay there for an hour. Never tried it before, but now it's done. After the ride we bought some bananas to feed the elephant, wish I had some more bananas. :D Oh, there was a king cobra, too!;o

From the Elephant Camp we drove to a waterfall, to take some pictures.. And the guide put a lizard on my hand. ö_ö Nice.. Mom was screaming like a baby, even though it was on MY hand.xD Then we went to see the police boat that tsunami took to the inland.. And after all we came back to the hotel to swim and relax.. Later in the afternoon we went to check my dress at the tailor, it wasn't finished yet, but tomorrow it will be, I hope.:D Now I should go to sleep, to have all the strange dreams I had lately, about Hogwarts, some witches, Berlusconi.. eww.. I wish I could dream about something different.. Anyways, goodnite for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment